I think this coming week’s topic on Changing views, changing systems would sum up WHY Connectivism is important for the present and future education and learning.
- George Siemens, New structures and spaces of learning: The systemic impact of connective knowledge, connectivism, and networked learning
- Michael A. Peters,
Higher Education, Globalization, and the Knowledge Economy (.pdf)
- Stephen Downes, The Future of Online Learning and The Future of Online Learning: Ten Years On
I would like to borrow the big 3 questions from here:
Relating to education and learning at present and the future:
1. What is the purpose of education for our present and future generation?
2. Tell us about one experience that changed the way you view the world (the education, learning – social and individual learning etc.)
3. If you could ask one question of a world leader (of education or learning), what would it be and to whom?
4. What is the biggest problem in education and learning facing the next generation and what should we do to solve it today? How would we solve it in future?