Thanks Grainne for the invitation on her post of Crowdsourcing digital literacies.
Here is one of my posts on Creatagogy – Creativity and Creative Learning. This Creativity and Multicultural Communication MOOC by Betty Hurley Dasgupta and Carol Yeager provides lots of resources.
The following questions are my quest to Creativity and Creative Learning.
- What is creativity?
- Why creativity and creative learning?
- What are the dimensions of creative learning?
- How could one nurture creativity within him/herself?
- How would creativity foster the development of new and emergent knowledge at this digital age?
- What technologies would support creativity and creative learning?
- What should be introduced in a curriculum of creativity and creative learning in networks or institution?
- What sort of environment would support creativity and creative learning?
- How would creativity and creative learning be designed and developed in MOOCs?
I would address each of the questions in coming posts. This could also provide a framework on Creativity and Creative Learning.
What about yours?